Water Management in a Mega-City
On this Summer Abroad program, you can:
- Earn 8 quarter units in 4 weeks.
- Enroll in UC Davis courses to fulfill degree, major, minor, or GE requirements as listed in the General Catalog
- Experience academic coursework enriched by both the program’s location(s) and activities.
Note to Non-UC Davis Students
- Students from other campuses should consult with their home campus to determine whether courses may be used to fulfill their specific academic requirements.
- Semester students who will apply for Summer Financial Aid can get an additional unit to meet unit minimums for financial aid eligibility. Please contact Summer Abroad for additional information.
Sample syllabus coming soon.
The above syllabus is representative of this program. The instructor provides a term-specific program syllabus to enrolled students. The program syllabus and schedule, including the daily itinerary and planned activities, are subject to change at the discretion of the instructor.
You will enroll in the course set below. Expand the sections to view course descriptions. Auditing is not an option. UC Davis programs are academic programs so participants should expect a substantial amount of course work.
Hydrologic Science (HYD) TBD. Course TBD (TBD units)
- Hydrologic Science (HYD) 198. Directed Group Study (3 units)
- This course includes participation on excursions and tours and attendance to guest lectures. Students are often asked to write reflective pieces. Assignment topics vary by program.
No prerequisites are enforced for this program beyond the general eligibility requirements.